This product requires professional installation by an engineer or a company that holds F-gas certification, please use the enquiry form to send us your Refcom certification before placing your order.
- 1 purchased in the last 24 hours
- 2 purchased in the last 24 hours
In stock, ready for despatch.
Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days. Price includes VAT and FREE delivery.
Please allow 3-6 weeks to receive your shipment. Price includes VAT and FREE delivery.
When you buy WineMaster products from Elextric Ltd, located in London, you will be supplied with 2 years of UK warranty as well as a single point of contact for everything from supply to yearly service plans. For any help you may need with your Wine Master product, you can contact us by phone at 020 3286 8525 or fill out the enquiry form.
- Handy Tips
Wine Master IN25 – Cooling and Heating
The front of the Wine Master IN25 conditioner is made of an ABS polymer for higher durability. The ventilator is hidden away by a round black coated metal honeycomb grill. As for the back side, it is made of treated steel and coated with polyester paint. The duct exits are located on the top of the unit, for improved aesthetic appearance.
The Wine Master IN25 sits inside the cellar with two connection pipes that go to the outside of the cellar. This wine conditioning unit offers cooling and heating for cellars up to 25m³ in size and helps to transform a well-insulated room into a true wine cellar or wine room.
The features and benefits of the Wine Master IN25 unit include:
- Reduced energy costs with an energy-saving motor compressor
- 2 adjustable speeds controlled by the thermostat
- Over 90% electrical efficiency with a brush-less engine
- Quiet operating with rubber shock absorbers to reduce vibration noise
- Excellent airflow of 128m3 measured inside a cellar
- Ecological coolant gas used that does not contain CFCs
- Electronic thermostat with large and prominent digital display for ease of reading
- Easy maintenance with a dust filter change is recommended once a year
WineMaster IN25 Specification:
- Power supply: 5 Amp – supplied with prewired UK plug
- Cooling volume: up to 25m³**
- Overall dimensions H.540 x W.540 x D.630 mm
- Weight: 35 Kg
- Cooling capacity 500 W at 15 °C
- Electrical power rating: 440 W
- Sound level in the cellar: (at 1m and 3m) 43 dB / 38 dB
- Cellar airflow rate (cold side): 96 m³/h-198 m³/h
- Outside airflow rate (hot side): 450 m³/h
- Heater rating: 250 W
- Refrigerant: R290
- Temperature regulation: Preset to 13 °C adjustable between 11 and 16 °C**
- Maximum operation temperature (Outdoor): 35°C**
WineMaster IN25 Accessories Kit:
- 2 straight ducts with Ø 125 mm connecting sleeve – length 2000 mm
- 2 X Ø 125 mm support collars
- 2 X single wire Ø 150 mm tightening collars
- 2 X 90°-angled connecting pipes with Ø 125 mm connecting sleeve
- 2 X telescope wall feed-throughs with vented closure flap
If your ventilation ducting pipe is longer than two meters, you may wish to utilize inline fans for enhanced air circulation. These fans must operate in conjunction with the IN25; if you require any assistance with this, feel free to contact us – we are experts in this field.
**Proper insulation tailored to the cellar’s size will help lower the amount of energy consumed when operating temperatures are moderate. However, should the temperature reach 35 °C, the device may struggle to maintain a cellar temperature of 12 °C.
At Electric Ltd, we specialize in providing both electrical and refrigeration installations, with our certified and licensed engineers ensuring each component is in accordance with the necessary technical and safety regulations. We strive to make your experience with us hassle-free, serving as your one-stop contact for any issues.
If you need any help with your wine cellar installation, we’re more than willing to provide our services. Our expert assistance covers product selection, insulation guidance, unit placement, and electrical advice – contact us via the enquiry form or call 020 3286 8525.
Handy Tips Greetings, thank you for taking the time to view this section. I’m Michel, the Managing Director and Lead Engineers at Elextric Ltd, and I have chosen to share my expertise with architects, contractors, and the self-proclaimed wine connoisseurs out there. My knowledge comes from a number of years of managing environment control management projects, one of which was centred around wine storage. For your convenience, I have put together this checklist, acquired from prior assignments and accumulated years of experience, to assist in your pursuit of a flawlessly designed wine storage system.
– Sealed environment: When describing the importance of cellar insulation to my clients, I often use the term sealed environment. Same as a cold room or a fridge, creating a fully-enclosed area with insulated walls, ceiling, floor, and door will construct a tightly-sealed environment. I recommend using XPS insulation materials for this task.
– Wine Racking: I would recommend the racking per hole, as it allows the entire bottle to reach the ideal temperature and promotes air circulation within the cellar. Ultimately, however, the decision is up to the client.
– Unit location: The Winemaster is reliant upon air circulation for its function, and thus it is highly advised to locate the unit as centrally as possible.
– Water drainage: When planning for the draining of condensation water, one should keep in mind that water always follows the laws of gravity. If the pipe length is too long, a condensation pump may be used as a viable solution.
– Operation temperature: This is related to the hot side of the unit (The compressor side) where the heat exchange is happening. For example, if the heat exchange happens within a plant room or utility room and the ambient temperature exceeds 30°c, an MHRV Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation system must be used.
– Planning ahead is key to determining which wine conditioning unit to install. Then, design your cellar around the unit to ensure that both the electrical connection and the unit are within easy access.
I will update this section regularly based on my interactions with customers. If you have any queries or need help, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the enquiry form.
Wine Master IN25 Manual
When purchasing Wine Master units from Elextric Ltd, you can benefit from a product warranty, outstanding customer service, and a single point of contact for any enquiries. View/download the Wine Master IN25 manual Here