- 1 purchased in the last 24 hours
- 2 purchased in the last 24 hours
This product requires professional installation by an engineer or a company that holds F-gas certification, please use the enquiry form to send us your Refcom certification before placing your order.
When you buy WineMaster products from Elextric Ltd, located in London, you will be supplied with 2 years of UK warranty as well as a single point of contact for everything from supply to yearly service plans. For any help you may need with your Wine Master product, you can contact us by phone at 020 3286 8525 or fill out the enquiry form.
In stock, ready for despatch.
Delivery is usually within 7-10 working days. Price includes VAT and FREE delivery.
- Handy Tips
The Wine Master C50SR possesses all of the qualities of the C50S, with the addition of an antifrost-heating belt protector for the compressor. This special heating belt prevents the oil (refrigerant) in the unit from condensing in colder climates, thus assuring that the machine will be able to start up as usual. The heat from the belt helps the oil warm up, ensuring that it remains in a liquid state and can be used to initiate the device.
The features and benefits of the WineMaster C50SR include:
- Wine protection from excessive light with a built-in night light
- Easy installation with its wooden set-in frame
- Large numbers of wines can be stored with the Wine master C50SR cooling 50m³
- The best wine cellar conditions with temperatures maintained between 11°C and 16°C
- Quiet in operation with an anti-vibration system with elements mounted on rubber shock absorbers
- Power consumption is controlled by the fans on the condenser side
- Ecological coolant gas used that does not contain CFCs
- Dimensions of the device enable installation in cellars, attics or other underutilised areas of your home
- Easy maintenance with a dust filter change is recommended once a year
Wine Master C50SR Specification:
- Power supply: 10 Amp – supplied with prewired UK plug
- Cooling volume: up to 50m³**
- Overall dimensions: H.530 x W.552 x D.590 mm
- Wooden frame dimensions: H.374 x W.552 X D.150 mm
- Weight: 45 kg
- Cooling capacity: 1200 W at 15°C **
- Electrical power rating: 550 W
- Sound level (at 1 m and 3 m): 51 dB / 47 dB
- Cellar airflow rate (cold side): 400 to 500 m³/h
- Outside airflow rate (hot side): 350 to 550 m³/h
- Refrigerant: R407 C
- Heating: 500 W
- Temperature regulation: Preset to 13 °C adjustable between 11 and 16 °C**
- Maximum operation temperature (Outdoor): 35°C**
- Antifrost-Heating Belt: YES
**Proper insulation tailored to the cellar’s size will help lower the amount of energy consumed when operating temperatures are moderate. However, should the temperature reach 35 °C, the device may struggle to maintain a cellar temperature of 12 °C.
At Electric Ltd, we specialize in providing both electrical and refrigeration installations, with our certified and licensed engineers ensuring each component is in accordance with the necessary technical and safety regulations. We strive to make your experience with us hassle-free, serving as your one-stop contact for any issues.
If you need any help with your wine cellar installation, we’re more than willing to provide our services. Our expert assistance covers product selection, insulation guidance, unit placement, and electrical advice – contact us via the enquiry form or call 020 3286 8525.
Handy Tips Greetings, thank you for taking the time to view this section. I’m Michel, the Managing Director and Lead Engineers at Elextric Ltd, and I have chosen to share my expertise with architects, contractors, and the self-proclaimed wine connoisseurs out there. My knowledge comes from a number of years of managing environment control management projects, one of which was centred around wine storage. For your convenience, I have put together this checklist, acquired from prior assignments and accumulated years of experience, to assist in your pursuit of a flawlessly designed wine storage system.
– Sealed environment: When describing the importance of cellar insulation to my clients, I often use the term sealed environment. Same as a cold room or a fridge, creating a fully-enclosed area with insulated walls, ceiling, floor, and door will construct a tightly-sealed environment. I recommend using XPS insulation materials for this task.
– Wine Racking: I would recommend the racking per hole, as it allows the entire bottle to reach the ideal temperature and promotes air circulation within the cellar. Ultimately, however, the decision is up to the client.
– Unit location: The Winemaster is reliant upon air circulation for its function, and thus it is highly advised to locate the unit as centrally as possible.
– Water drainage: When planning for the draining of condensation water, one should keep in mind that water always follows the laws of gravity. If the pipe length is too long, a condensation pump may be used as a viable solution.
– Operation temperature: This is related to the hot side of the unit (The compressor side) where the heat exchange is happening. For example, if the heat exchange happens within a plant room or utility room and the ambient temperature exceeds 30°c, an MHRV Mechanical Heat Recovery Ventilation system must be used.
– Planning ahead is key to determining which wine conditioning unit to install. Then, design your cellar around the unit to ensure that both the electrical connection and the unit are within easy access.
I will update this section regularly based on my interactions with customers. If you have any queries or need help, please don’t hesitate to contact me through the enquiry form.
Wine Master C50SR Manual
When purchasing Wine Master units from Elextric Ltd, you can benefit from a product warranty, outstanding customer service, and a single point of contact for any enquiries. View/download the Wine Master C50SR manual Here